Monday, July 7, 2008

First

Hmmmm, obviously i'm procrastinating, why else would i be blogging if i weren't.

Since i'm feeling a bit romantic now after spending the whole day yesterday reading the manga Emma.

Today i've decided to blog about my love life more specifically my first love.

 

My First  crush and girlfriend * drum roll please* ......

"= censored ="

 

ok ok, i don't think i should write her name her to protect her from the embarrassment of once being  my girlfriend LOL.

let me recall what i can about her,

 

I  met her for the first time during form 1.

There i was  I was spacing out in front of my class ( in wisma allsaints )before class on the very first day of school ( i guess i was thinking about my future =P or emo-ing ... wadeva la.).

when suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder, i was snapped back to reality and turned around wanting to see who it was since i don't really have alot of friends yet and you know la 1st day of school, all anxious and all that stuff.

 

 

OMG

 

 

I thought i must have fallen from the 3rd /2nd floor of the wisma ( not sure which floor edi ) and died because i saw such a pretty face

you know when people say time slows down when stuff like this happens? i swear it happened to me that day.

I must have looked stupid that time because i heard she say something and it took me awhile to realize that she was speaking chinese to me.

(too mesmerize liao and yup i know i'm banana,)

 

so i told her that i couldn't understand what she was saying and to my horror she and her friend giggled ( yeah she was with another girl and yeah a girl's giggle is scary because it's such a mystery)

she must have seen my worried expression and went on to explain that she was asking me whether i would be joining the chinese classes.

......At that moment i wished i wasn't a banana anymore and wanted to join her LOL.

 

In the end class was about to start so i had to go.

I wished i could be in the same class as her as i walked into the assigned class.

After a few minutes though, someone came in and joined the class.

 

 

OMG

 

 

It was her and her friend . WOO HOO!!!!!!

(to be continued)

(edit) ps: no inspiration for now

1 thought reader(s):

Clara said...

Lol...so funny lar...hahahaha...

hmmm, who is that ah??? shall I make the guess...

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket