Friday, July 4, 2008

Things to do when I'm bored

OK ok, 

here we go. 

Things to do when I'm bored

Blog?

i know i haven't been blogging much. just can't seem to find inspiration. Let me post some pictures next time

Online games

- I ve seem to have lost my interests in online gaming. Thanks to lack of time , money and friends playing together. not to mention a certain's someone who gave me quite a few bad experience playing with her (more like without her)

Exercising

- need to get in shape before prom so i'll look hot in a suit. Limited to swimming, pumping and lifting weight at the ECA gym. I can't freaking go jogging ( why so many people like jogging?) because my weight will most likely injure my joints.

Eat

- must be the opposite of jogging. Thankfully my lazyness to go down to find food and lack of food material in my apartment has stopped most of these.

Practice my smile

- Must improve my smile as well as body language, very important for EQ ,relationships and presentations u know? Need to practice more though.

Nap

- I've been getting dreams where a girl keep hurting me in my dreams. WTF?!! usually a 30 min nap most of the time. Risks of overnapping .

STUDY

- the most productive thing to do, yet i've kinda lost some motivation gained from STE. I'm reluctant to channel my hate for a certain someone to study. "The Path of the Dark Side, I must not go"

Disturb other people

- Consists of sms-ing, emailing, msn-ing, ym-ing, friendster-ing, facebook-ing, commenting, testimonial-ing with other people for no apparent reason. if i come to you to amuse me , please layan me ok? pity a guy who gets bored damn easily.

Be emo?

- Close the curtains, turn off the lights, play some jiwang (emo) songs and sing to the lyrics. also Insert broken heart music and a expression and attitude which says "fuck off, i'm emo now" Guranteed success emo.

I'm sure i forgoten something. oh well.

1 thought reader(s):

Yah Yah said...

-_-|||
your post are... wordlesss....

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket