Friday, July 25, 2008

Smoking is fun.

DSC01053

smoking is fun,

ok I'm bullshiting. smoking is bad.

smokers usually are addicted but they at least know it's bad.

DSC00968

Another reason why i'll sue taylor's. Chair leg bent while i was busy doing work at home.

nasib my reflex so pro , i sempat avoid falling and sempat write my answer while i avoid again. LOL

DSC01022 DSC01023

Taufiq is back in his hometown recovering from dengue, so i was teamed up with Aisyam a.k.a dosey/syam and Alyn for our chem experiment.Today we made soap using alkaline hydrolysis. The soap itself felt like any other normal soap, but the smell was terrible. no wonder they scent their soap before selling it.

DSC00989 DSC00991 DSC00988

bored as usual. Orange was nice to eat btw.

DSC00998 DSC01025

my "art" on my table in class. thanks to boredom again for inspiring these.

DSC00973 DSC00974

i think i look good in these pics, purely because i wasn't trying to pose... hmmmm.

DSC01036 DSC01028

my pathetic attempts at taking a picture of a girl who i like to look at.

the left pic  : she's the one behind the white coloured shirt girl.

right pic : hand got in the way and she's STILL behind the white colour shirt girl

 DSC01034 DSC01040

The left pic : The closest pic i got of her. the one with the DRINK COVERING her FACE (WTF so bad luck me)

The right pic : she was in the class next to mine after break time and i tried to take a pic as i walked pass the class. she was JUST  outside of view (WTF 1 degree miss..)

DSC01043

she was right behind this wall .(  I WANT XRAY VISION!! LOL, coincidently we learnt about X-rays today)

 

and to end this post, a picture of a guy trying to commit suicide from outside my class window. (DURING CLASS)

DSC00984

my friends serabut after see him.

 

DSC00985

we were forced out of the class to let the bomba handle it.

by the time we got back, left the stairs only and they guy presumably resuced.

 

DSC01053

bull shitting only la, just like smoking is fun.

no one tried to commit suicide.

the man was just setting up new posters for Taylor's outside the window. LOL

 

fyi: i resize my pic smaller so not so lag and yes i know my layout sucks. will try to improve it when i'm free.

ps: I do not smoke. TEMPTED but i don't.

0 thought reader(s):

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket