Sunday, July 20, 2008

IDS = I Don't Study

yeah , i know im suppose to be doing my IDS but im still procrastinating.

muaahaha. more pictures as usual

and yes i know my layout sucks at the moment but i'll wait till i'm free to fix it.

 

wtfbill

Damn MAJEED gave me this bill. RM9.4 for nasi campur? WTF so expensive today!!

usually 4-5 only.

 

stupid 

Another thing that pisses me off, stupidity.

If you want to really catch those illegal immigrants , pilakz back in Sabah.

do please stop warning them a month in advance??

no common sense ka?

 

 

 

haunted

this place i walk pass everyday going back to my hostel is haunted. .

kidding la, even if it is . i'm not afraid of ghosts

( i think )

 

ridz ridz2

ah, Ridzuan condominium.

Stupid JPA sending most my friends here while i'm kind of lonely in MyPlace apartments.

funny how a hostel arrangement could cause so much problems for me in college.

 

times square entrance

went to Times Square yesterday to watch Dark Knight with Jonathan.

 

roller coaster times square

Too lazy/grown up to go on these rides

so instead me and jonathan after having McD for lunch

 

jon border

went to BORDERS. quite an awesome bookstore with tons of space and lots of amusing books.

we killed about 1 hour in BORDERS while waiting for the movie to start at 3.

 

after meeting some of jon's schoolmates. (Funny bunch they are, amused me endlessly)

we finally went in to the theater.

IMAX screen

with a screen so freaking big , i couldn't take a full picture with it.

 

waiting KTM at sentral

Alas, we finished the movie at around 5.50 and wanted to go bowling after that but it was so freaking full.

so we just chose to go back instead.

I hate public transport in KL, so freaking crowded all the time.

 

Summary

I should probably start on my IDS due in about 15 hours.

The movie was awesome. the late Heath Ledger acting as the joker was top class.

and i wish i have a shoe store named after me.

DSC00953

i'd make up some jokes to go with this picture but i'm too lazy .

and oya, i can't put a picture of Alyn i have because it shows the reason she's hot. LOL

0 thought reader(s):

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket