Monday, July 14, 2008

3 hurts in 15mins.

i've learnt in STE that stress is caused by unfulfilled expectations.

reality and expectation don't always match and will cause stress in someone's life.

 

well i got 3 hurts in 15 mins. That's a new record even for me.

 

 

rejected request

this one night

 

 

lovely dream unrealized

again another night

 

 

disappointed with a girl.

almost every night

 

A: I'll still be your friend. Just  keep improving

B: I shouldn't expect too much, you're not mine.

C: Is your boyfriend okay with you acting like this? you want to be that kind of person?

D: Guess your lives are your own. I have no right to judge you. Oh well, as long as you don't fuck with my life , i won't fuck with your's.

0 thought reader(s):

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket