Friday, March 7, 2008

SAM fiesta.

SAM fiesta.
thank you to all members for the student council who organized it and the lecturers who helped and to the students who made it fun.
It started a bit slow since some people were being fashionably late so it took about half an hour from the starting time for the MPH to be quite full.


Another problem at the beginning is that SAM students are all conformist, most of the students were too "shy" to stand in the front of the stage. sad to say that the students took sanctuary and the snacks table at the back of the MPH.


Since I was "abandoned" by my friends, I took initiative to stand in the front albeit to the side.
From my experience and the Isaac Asimov books I've read, it doesn't really take a lot to move society, it just need someone to guide or start the trend. After a few minutes and more people came in , is when people started going to the front, or Maybe the snacks just ran out ,HAHAHA

It took awhile for people to loosen up and to get into the mood, people were still holding back , but after awhile everyone loosen up and started dancing and enjoying themselves. including me. HAHA

Tonight was the 1st time I really danced at a party of some sort. at 1st i was a bit reserved, but since i was feeling a bit sad and disappointed that time, i decided , what the heck, might as well dance since I'm already here. Even though i don't know how to dance whatsoever, i just tried to move with the music.(thanks Sarah and the rest of j4) Now I'm inspired to learn how to dance so next time there's an event like this, i can come prepared (hopefully impress someone as well)

smile_teeth

Which reminds me of another point, Tonight i learn with example that I must sometimes forget about my problems and just let go and have fun. It doesn't matter what other people think of you when you don't care about it. Sometimes we just have to live life for ourselves and not for other people.

All in all it was a nice event, I'm sure the next event from the student council would be even better, I can't wait.

 

PS: sad to say i didn't have a camera to take pictures, i'll find someone's picture to upload next time but i doubt they have any picture of me XD

0 thought reader(s):

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket