Monday, March 3, 2008

MONDAY

Mondays are hard for me, especially when I "forgot" to do my homework. BUT i survived!!! smile_shades

So here's the highlight for today, (might seem pathetic to some people)smile_teeth

I woke up early. HAHAHA , wasn't late to class plus I saw her(which is great) buying breakfast and walking to class.

My previous semester physics teacher (the beautiful and lovely Ms.Khaw) informed me that the paintball event thing is on!!! OMG!! I FINALLY GET TO PLAY PAINTBALL. She said that it will be on Friday after classes. It would cost about RM45 for a starter pack and some more RM to buy additional ammunitions. I'm going to ask Ms.Khaw tomorrow if other classes can join the event and arrange transport. As far as I know, only some J2 and some J4 as well as some of SAM January intake students under Ms.Khaw's tutelage.

I CAN'T WAIT for Friday!!!!!

After classes ended today, I went to the library with hopes of seeing her, but i was disappointed today because I didn't get to meet her today. I think she wsmile_sadent back early today or worse!! hiding from me . i hope not

 

Gosh i feel like a stalker, ever since i got my issue analysis topic from Mr.Kevin my ESL lecturer. (woman as stalker). Not that i am a woman but it seems my behavior while I'm liking "her"are similiar to certain stalker characteristics which are stated in the articles which Mr.Kevin gave us (j2)

I'm sure i forgot something but oh well..

till next time,i'm off to at least "try" to study.

0 thought reader(s):

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket