Sunday, October 26, 2008

Picture time !!

Drawing on table is fun

I like to draw on my table with pencils. save paper

 

Sarah! I can never understand this 2 ppl. - LONG STORY Sze Mei stalking subtly

Stalking with Yuvha.SzeMei and Sarah

target was SzeMei's "Lala" i forgot how to spell his real name LOL

he's the guy in the green shirt

 

My camera sot this day, only good picture of me. Aww . so cute

Skating with Clara and En Shyang

 

 

Not yet ranked but get number 1 in a race wtf XD 190xxxth - won by 0.03 seconds

190xxxth - won by 0.48 sec 120xxxth - forgot liao  

I'm like addicted to TRACKMANIA!!!! ( since 2 weeks ago? )

bad news since final exams are like in a week

stats shows that i have lost approximately 24 hours playing this game (wasted?)

1. I'm ranked 40th/500 people in Msia

2. I'm ranked 110 000 ++ th / 1.6 million people in the WORLD

ps: Ranking will continue to improve after final exams XD

 

pictures at starbucks ss15 courtesy of KokwooiA misleading picture of Ye wheen

Introducing Ye-Wheen

He intro'd me to Avenged Sevenfold ( a damn nice rock band

)I know him through Kok Wooi

Damn pro guitarist as well.

Damn pro ninja in COD4 as well

and he's not as goodboy as he look in the picture here. LOL

cool guy.

 

And finally some random pictures before i end.

I swore Nabila was doing the peace sign when i took this picture and suddenly the finger become like tat WTF I wish i can have pets here!! 

 bored/emo/wtf in class *ehem* *ehem*

Haiz, wtf . I camwhored before sleeping like some wtf lala.

 

ps- hover over pic for my captions

done. END

 

pps: wtf I should be taking more pictures!!

0 thought reader(s):

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket