Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sweet sweet 1 week holiday?

midyears are finally over, i think i did quite well. hopefully i can get ace results.

gotta kick some academic butts mah.

 

So now, I'm writing this from KK home!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet sweet home.

Let's recap my short(?) journey back home from subang.

 

Physic exam at 8, finished at 10 plus

went to apartment directly after saying goodbye to some friends

couldn't say wish everyone happy holidays since i need to pack.

(I didnt packed yet XD)

Finished packing around 1345, then see some friends.

then met up with Cheng Yah and Lum from J8.

 

DSC00364

(CY with Lum in the background in the shuttle)

 

Both of them are JPA scholars in the law stream of SAM.

and Cheng Yah is also another KK-ite like me.

Knew her through some of my 'friends' in J8 and started chatting last year but we only met

in person at center point in KK during the December 07 holidays.

 

we then met up with Julie of J8 as well for reasons explained later.

 

We then took a cab from subang to the nearest KTM, then took KTM

to Sentral (+- 45mins), Julie then took her leave as she had to change to another KTM back home to Seremban in Negeri Sembilan.

Me, CY and Lum then went on to take the AirAsia Shuttle to LCCT. (75mins),

 

DSC00366

(bored as usual)

 

CY and my flight was at 1820 and we reached the airport with around 2 hours to kill so we decided to eat McD 1st.

 

Lum actually just tagged along to send CY off at the airport, with reasons I'm not allowed to say or understand at all ( I'm still blur). HAHA.

So then CY and me left KL at around 1830 and CY and me talked non-stop throughout the flight . HAHA.

reached KK around 2100. took our luggage and left the airport. my dad and her mum was there so we went our own way.

 

 

So me and my dad decided to go eat. (airasia no in flight food la). so we went to DIAMOND in Luyang area.

we ordered this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC00372

(Mixed veggie, sweet and sour pork and steamed fish with Thai sauce.)

 

super delicious!!!!!! reminds me why i love KK food so much!!, we don't get food like this in KL

fish was super fresh!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

 

DSC00373

(Aftermath of a hungry growing boy who misses home food)

*note the lack of edible flesh on the fish*

 

We then went back home and i proceeded to hug everyone who was still awake ( reached home at 0030)

washed up and slept

woke up today and hugged everyone who i didn't hug last night and rehug those who i did.

 

went futsal  at 10 with Joseph, Aaron, Tim, Swenson, Eugene, Shawn, Jimmy , Mark and another guy ( i didn't get his name)

then we had lunch and went to cyber to play COD4.

I got totally owned even though I've been playing in KL as well . LOL

went back home , eat , sleep , eat (omg) and now writing this.

 

That's it for my 1st day back home then (what a long post?)

more post and pictures later

1 thought reader(s):

Yah Yah said...

what the.... -_-||||~
your post is so detail la..
im now at kk enjoying life.. muahaha!!!!
i donwan go back to kl~~~

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket