Thursday, May 15, 2008

More pictures!! (last post without chronological order of pictures~)

DSC00098

Alyn mengada-ing as usual with my phone

DSC00121

Candid, LOL. i had to do it, Jonathan.

DSC00146

Hopefully Australian Food is always like these.

DSC00152

My "kids" during the MADU sentul project + My partner HANI!!

DSC00175

Ashley,cheerful as ever

DSC00176

I know i'm not suppose to have a favourite "kid"

but this is Syaqizal a.k.a Shin Chan

DSC00180

Mr.Yong - project leader at the MADU Sentul Project

and my physics lecturer , ( cool pic eh? candid as ussual)

DSC00181

Sze Mei, rough diamond, lots of potential to be hot if she wanted to.

(Don't don!!!!! Lenggang lenggang)

DSC00214

Hani Maisarah's BDAY!! on 6th, we had a cake courtesy of her parents

although they were at JB at that time.

DSC00220

Laser for physic's experiment

(it looks like it can kill)

DSC00240

J4 - thanks for letting me gate crash your class party during teacher's day.

sorry~!

1 thought reader(s):

hAniMai said...

i was wondering y u write my name in full...so panjang!~
i forgot got hani nadrah oso...haha

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket