Friday, June 18, 2010

winter holiday

Exams are over
I hope i'll be able to pass all , definitely will get into trouble if my result are bad.
Going back on the 24th at 0005 hours, it's complicated because I'm not sure it's called 24th midnight or the 23rd midnight? Been checking it constantly to remind myself so I don't forget and miss my flight.

Also my self bought birthday present came! well, I don't really celebrate my birthday but whatever. Purchased a Photobook, posters and their latest album. It's the least I could do for the 9 young ladies who always manage to cheer me up.

to end, let's just say "it" is finally over, I'm no longer affected seeing them together.

Love? is such a scary thing.

2 thought reader(s):

szemei said...

omg are you fanboying over snsd!?

leinad said...

yes. lol.
btw what's ur blog again?

 


leinadoey © 2008. Design by: Pocket